So this is Sydnee. She is the amazing Canadian that is teaching your children everyday. She is an amazing woman, and loves your kids so much. You should see the way they run to her when she walks in the gate. She also happens to be Isaac's foster mom! We were cooking on this coal pot the first few nights we lived at the guest house, since they hadn't gotten a stove yet. It was fun being the guinea pigs...but don't worry Eric hooked up the guest house with a beautiful stove and oven.
This is Rich (he will pick you up at the airport) and his wife Lynda. They run the guest house, and take care of you while you are there. We weren't very good cooking on that coal pot!
This is ELWA beach. This is the "B water" that you want to try and take your children to. It's one of the only safe beaches (Liberia has a deadly rip-tide) to swim at. Isaac went nuts when we got there. He was so excited. He kept screaming "B-water, B-water"!!!

Do yourself a favor don't swim in the lagoon...I have seen people do it. It is nasty. Just go in the ocean!
When you see this sign, you know you're getting close! I can't wait to see this sign again!
9 comments:
Thanks for your post Jocelyn. I am so excited to hear about your trip to Liberia, see the pictures you take, and hear that you made it home safe and sound with Isaac.
Thanks for the pics... cant wait to see them in person!
Love ya,
Katy
Jocelyn,
I can't believe it is almost time for you to be reunited with Issac! I'm so excited for you. I know that God will work out the whole visa thing for you guys. I can't wait to hear all of the details about your journey. Please give Kenneth a hug from his family. We'll be there soon!!
Love,
Lori
Hey!!
What does the B water mean? What does b mean?
Are you totally psyched!!??!!!
wahoo!!! Not only are you going, but you are going to let my babies know they have people who love them, and can't wait for them to come home....
Love, Denise
"B water" means the BIG water...they drop the IG and just say the "B water"...
It is really cute...that might be something I continue to say even after he comes home!
J
Thanks for these pics! I LOVE getting details like this!!! We're sooo excited for you and your very soon departure!!!!!
-Jamie :0)
WOOOOOHOOOO! You are almost there. It is SERIOUSLY close! Love the pictures. :0) Angel
Hey, can't wait to see the "b water"with you guys this time. All these pics make me excited to get there. I can't wait to post pics right along with you!
Julie
give my josie chea a smooch from her mommy and daddy! cant wait to see you and isaac come home. love, rachel
Post a Comment