
So today was a crazy day. A friend was in town from San Fransisco visiting...After church we ran around trying to get some last minute things taken care of, so that I'm done shopping for my trip. I have one of my bags completely full...I jammed 50 pounds of stuff into a sm/med. size duffel bag...it's amazing what you can fit when you have to.
Then I had a softball game. Let me tell you...I love softball, I play first base...it was amazing...I had this one play where I caught the ball on the ground, and had to crawl to first base to get the out...then I slide into third base the next inning, and bruised my leg...it was BEAUTIFUL...we were on FIRE today...we kicked some serious bahookie...What a beautiful Sunday... 
Then I had a softball game. Let me tell you...I love softball, I play first base...it was amazing...I had this one play where I caught the ball on the ground, and had to crawl to first base to get the out...then I slide into third base the next inning, and bruised my leg...it was BEAUTIFUL...we were on FIRE today...we kicked some serious bahookie...What a beautiful Sunday...
6 comments:
What a fun day! :0) Angel
Jocelyn,
Are you still thinking about an East Coast move? 'Cause I'm thinking you should move HERE!! I LOVE softball, I loved your pics, and I LOVE you!!
-Jamie :0)
Still hoping for the east coast! But only God knows!
Great pictures!
I played first base in high school and loved it too.
I'll be praying for your hand... so you can play your last game next week and end on a win!!
Amber
WHat??!!!! OK, coming from the all time..."I don't feel good...can I read a book during gym class???" You're hand!!!???!!! You can be the drink person for the last game!!!
Then you move to the East Coast and COACH Isaac's team!!
Lvoe, Denise
I so want to be a soccer mom one day!!!
-Jocelyn
Post a Comment