We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

15 Days


Okay, so the hand is NOT broken...it's been feeling a lot better, I think I just had a deep tissue bruise from catching one of those 60 mph soft ball throws, oh yes, they can go that fast.
So I'm 15 days away from holding my baby again, can you believe how fast time is flying. I heard this great song by the Goo Goo Dolls called, "Before It's Too Late" the words of the song really spoke to me and the situation I'm in with Isaac. I wanted to share them with you....
I wonder through fiction to look for the truth
Buried beneath all the lies
And I stood at a distance
To feel who you are
Hiding myself in your eyes
And hold on before it's too late
Until we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives
And the risk that might break you
Is the one that would save
A life you don't live is still lost
So stand on the edge with me
Hold back your fear and see
Nothing is real til it's gone
Hold on before its too late
Until we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives
So live like you mean it
Love til you feel it
It's all that we need in our lives
So stand on the edge with me
Hold back your fear and see
Nothing is real til it's gone
Hold on before its too late
Until we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives
It's all that we need in our lives
It's all that I need in my life

2 comments:

Angel said...

WHEW! Glad to know your not broken!!! :0) The time is FLYING! We're going to blink and you'll be holding him. I get so excited just thinking about it! Angel

International Mommy said...

Jocelyn-
I was reading your comment and it made me laugh- when we get home I am going to buy Aries and Malaya each a dunkin' donut and 2 for me!! Ha ha!

Love,
Charity