We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

3 Days

Happy Sunday to you all! So I am on the beautiful east coast, and it’s raining. I am so excited. I haven’t seen rain in months. Once it clears up I’m going for a motorcycle ride to an outlet mall to get some stuff for Isaac! I love shopping especially for him.

I saw the funniest movie last night “Death at a Funeral” I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time. It’s a British film and there is a little bit of language but it’s with an accent which makes it so funny. It’s a great film, so go see it!

Anyways, spent yesterday hanging out by the pool and went to a neighbor’s child’s 1st birthday. I love those parties, because they are more for the adults then the child. He has no idea what is happening, and just wants to burry his face in icing! It’s great. So other than that, nothing going on! Hope you have a great rest of the weekend. I will be on a plane in 2 days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

live it up!! In a few short days, you will have a little face staring at you at 6am telling you the sun is up!! Love, Denise

Donna Barber said...

Jennifer- call me! I have an orphan report didnt want to send it until we talked. Thanks, Donna

* love your blog

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I also love your fundraising picture of the thermometer. May God continue to grow that!

Angel said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!! YAY! It's almost time. :0) Angel