So all I have to say is "cheesy tots" from Burger King. Good Lord are they good. They are tatter tots injected with processed cheese. They are SO good. I've found my new "pregnancy" food. I highly recommend them.
Anyways, I spent the morning running around doing the final little tid-bits to get ready to leave. It was nice to be able to just get things done, things that I can control. Right now until they find Isaac's mama, I can't control a whole lot, which I don't really like, so I'm doing what I can!
I have really been touched by the grace that God has bestowed upon me, and my son. This rendition of the song, "Amazing Grace" is one of my favorites. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Just checking in to see how you are! It occured to me that next weekend will be your LAST weekend without a child. All weekends from here on out you will be doing kid friendly things or finding a babysitter. :) Not that this is a bad thing...it's great!!! I'm just wondering how you plan to spend your last days?
If I make some suggestions: Everytime you get in and out of a car without dealing with a carseat, or quikly get in and out from running an errand- enjoy and remember the feeling because later on it feels like mini-vacations to have such treats. Go to as many events, movies, stores, etc as you can and enjoy being able to take it all in. Leave your house and go somewhere after "bedtime" hours (safely) JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN!!! Just some of the things that come to mind that I now realize I took for granted before having kids.
SOOOOOOO worth it to have them become treats later on but make the most of your next 11 days and REALLY enjoy them!
Much love,
Angela
Jocelyn, We pray constantly for Isaac's birth mama to be found... we're prepared to take some of our Navy Seals friends over and find her for you, if need be!!!
God is good, and He has DESTINED Isaac to be your son! It will happen!
Praying, praying and praying some more!
Love,
Katy
I can't believe you are close to being done packing,etc. I still have a bunch to do yet. I know Isaac's mom will be found. God has gotten you this far and he will take you the rest of the way! See ya in Brussels!
Julie
Post a Comment