We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Monday, August 20, 2007

2 Days

So yesterday we went on a motorcycle ride in the rain. We took out the bike even though it was raining to go shopping for the kids at an outlet mall. I got Isaac his scalp brush, a cute pair of cargo pants for $5, and some new pajamas. Then we went home, and had a BBQ with some neighbors. It was a slow lazy day. It was great!

Not much to report on the Isaac end. I haven’t heard any updates, which I figured would be the case. I won’t know more until I get to Liberia on Wednesday. Today we went to the Baltimore Aquarium. I remember it being bigger when I was last there (in 5th grade ;)

Well I’ll be at JFK tomorrow for 6 hours for a layover, before I head to Brussels so I’ll write more than! See you all then!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey, can't wait to read updates in the next couple of days!!! So cool! I thought one of these days, you could highlight Donna's onedollar adoption site for all of our random blog stalkers!

Love ya and can't WAIT for you to have your son in your arms!

Brandi

Becky Avella said...

I'm so excited for you to get to Liberia. I loved following your posts while you were there last time. I will have Kleenex ready this time! I'll be celebrating with you when you see each other again.

Love and prayers,
Becky

International Mommy said...

Have fun-can't wait for you to get there already and get your son!!
I am so excited to hear how happy he is going to be to see YOU!
I will be thinking of you guys(of course!)

Love,
Charity

Birdlady said...

Can't even fathom how excited you must be - just hours away from holding your precious angel in your arms forever! Praying for you up here in Canada. Enjoy your little boy's country while you're there - can't wait to see updates! ~ Audrey ~
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/birdlady/

Dono & Laurie said...

You're almost there!!! HipHip hooray!