
TWO WEEKS!!!
Okay, now the days are crawling by. I'm starting to get antsy, and going a little crazy. I'm trying to stay busy, but I'm starting to run out of things to do!
But an updates...
My grandpop is hopefully going home, they figured out what was wrong, and are fixing it, he's more than ready to be back at home with my grandmom, to thank you all for your prayers, it looks like he will be around long after Isaac comes home!
There is this amazing video called "99 Balloons" here is the link!
Please go to the site and watch it. It will bless you so much!
7 comments:
Wow - what a great video, great family and a wonderful little boy.
Thanks for sharing that.
Sharon
thanks for making me cry today....and right when I was leaving to go to the bank! loved it.
julie
Oh Man. That is beautiful. Definately tears. Every day is a gift. Angel
Your Isaac has the most contagious smile :) It has been so exciting to follow your journey and see your thermometer rise. God is so good!!
Darbi
Jocelyn, I'm excited that you are so close to bringing Isaac home. I pray that you survive these next two weeks of waiting :) I've enjoyed following your journey, and seeing God's faithfulness, and your obedience. Patty in Chicago
What a powerful video. Thanks for recommending it.
Isaac has such a sweet smile. He always looks so happy. How blessed he is to have you for a mother. Our prayers are with you as you travel to Liberia. I have really enjoyed reading your adoption journey. My husband and I are in the beginning stages of adoption with AOH and Lord willing, we plan to adopt a little boy and girl.
God Bless,
Melissa (AOH family from Indiana)
praise Jesus for grandpop's health!
and praise Jesus for the testimony of lives being lived well in 99 balloons... ripped my heart!
Love,
Katy
Post a Comment