
So do you believe in miracles???
I DO.
Last night I got a call from my mom. My grandfather was dying. He is 80 years old, and all we could do was pray that he would go without pain. I didn't. I prayed that he would live pain free so that he could hold his great-grandson. They took him back to the hospital in the middle of the night and have been giving him blood and oxygen.
I spoke with him on the phone this morning, and he said that he is feeling better, and that he isn't going anywhere until he welcomes his grandson into the family. He said he would be here when Isaac comes home in September. This made me so happy. I was so afraid that the man who has been SO supportive of my decision to adopt Isaac, and has loved Isaac as his great-grandson since the moment he saw his picture, wouldn't be able to hold him, tell him he loved him, and welcome him.
My grandpop is the head of our family. He is kind, and gentle, smart and loving. He means the world to me. I love him so much.
So please pray that he continues to heal, that his body continues to go on, and that his heart continues to beat. I big part of me would be gone without him.
7 comments:
Jocelyn-
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all I can say-what an awesome God we serve. I am so unbelievably happy right now.
What a day.
Love,
Charity
OH MY. Now I'm crying. He is so precious. What a beautiful heart your grandpa has. I will pray for God to give him grace to live comfortably and meet your little miracle. I will have faith that we will see pictures of them together very soon. I am so sorry that you are facing so much stress right now. This is a big burden to carry. Sending you a hug from Texas. Angel
I am praying that God allows Isaac and your grandfather to meet here in the U.S. It would be a huge blessing for your whole family.
He WILL be able to hug Isaac Scott Tarquini.
God will make himself glorious, and all we will be able to say is-This is from God.
Love, Denise
Your grandpop is inmy prayers...
I've been following your blog for a few weeks and can't wait to see Mr Isaac home!!!
I know how much he means to you guys. I saw you all together that one CHristmas and I know Liesel holds him in high esteem. I pray(ed) for his well being and I am glad to hear that you spoke to him. I pray that he recoups and will connect with Isaac... ah, so much love!!! Bless you all.
Praise God! I'm so, so happy to hear that he is feeling better--and I love hearing his fighting spirit: "I'm not going anywhere until I meet Isaac!" I love it!!!
-Jamie :0)
Post a Comment