UPDATE...
So I'm still here. I should be taking off right now for Brussels, but NO! A bird hit our plane so we had to switch planes...and are delayed at least an hour. I know that the devil needs to get it out of his system and try to stop me or slow me down, but did he have to kill a bird. That is just LOW!
So I'm at JFK, and I leave in about 1.5 hours for Liberia. I will post from Brussels when I get there.
I love you all, thank you for your prayers! Here we GO!!!
Love,
Jocelyn & Isaac
10 comments:
Jocelyn!
I'm praying for a safe trip for you! I know that we don't even know each other, but you are in my thoughts and prayers a ton! I'm so excited that you and your son will be reunited tomorrow! YIPPEE! I can't wait to hear about your reunion. Thanks for allowing us to share in this incredible joy that you are experiencing!
Lindsey (fellow adoptive mom of 4 cute boys)
www.kendallkiddos.com
Have a safe trip & GO GET YOUR SON!!!!!! I cannot wait to see pics of you reunited with that sweet boy :)
WOW you are so close! I am imagining you all along the way...Thanks for the updates.
Love~
Laurie
Awww poor BIRD! :0(
YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY! I am SOOOOOO excited. I am so glad I get to take this journey "with" you!!!
I will be praying for you and Isaac big time.
Angel
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I cannot WAIT to read all about your reunion and see all the pictures and videos! I am SO happy for you two!
And the report about him was SO CUTE!!! I know you've already found his future wife, but in case that doesn't work out, I'd like to put Ruby on the waiing list. I'd love to have Isaac as a son-in-law, and I think he and Ruby would make a gorgeous couple! :)
Love you,
Amy
Aw man-I can't believe you are stuck!! I am here praying my heart out for you that the Liberian flight will be WAYYYYY late-very very late to be exact.
Seems like such a simple thing!
I hope everything gets worked out so you can be with Issac ASAP!!
Love Ya and can't wait to hear more,
Charity
PS: I love that Issac has a waiting list of maidens now...don't I feel lucky :)
Praying you all the way there and back with Isaac!! Can't wait to read about your time in Liberia.
I came across your blog in reading others. When I saw your name I had to read it. There aren't many of us and to find another single one adopting from Africa, it made me smile:-)I am adopting from Ethiopia as a single mom!! Have a safe trip home!!
Best wishes!
Hope you have a safe trup and can't wait to see the new pics of you with Isaac!!!
Post a Comment