We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

4 Days

So I have hacked into someone’s network to bring you this post…how much do you all love me right now???

So I got back to the east coast safe and sound yesterday. There was traffic heading back, so we stopped for dinner at this amazing place in Arlington, VA that had the best General Tao Chicken I’ve ever had.

Then we walked across the bridge to Georgetown, DC and went to see “Invasion” the new movie with Nicole Kidman and the beautiful Daniel Craig (new James Bond) in case you don’t know who I’m talking about. He’s yummy! Movie was terrible though, so don’t waste your money!

It’s nice being back on the east coast again. The heat, humidity, the green trees (we don’t have those in LA). Reminds me of Liberia a little bit. 4 DAYS…can you believe it? I can’t!

Well that’s all for now, I’ll update this day later if anything exciting happens, but don’t count on it. I’m being very lazy this weekend. But tomorrow we're going to the zoo. Yes there is still an inner child in me!

Thanks for your devotion...

5 comments:

The H Land said...

I can't blame you for wanting to go to the zoo. I used to live just a couple of blocks from the National Zoo and would go quite often. It is an awesome place and there is no admission fee. :) One of my favorite things about the zoo is the orangutans that walk right over your head on a rope with no netting or barrier between you and them. It's awesome!

International Mommy said...

Hey There~
Thanks for letting me bug ya-I got all the way to the post office and I was missing one piece of paper!! ARRGH!!
Hope you are having fun-over 100 degrees again today, I hope that you aren't sweating too bad!
Talk soon-
Love,
Charity

Julie Redman said...

4 days....it is hard to believe. Thanks for motivating me to go! I can't wait and meeting you and Isaac will be great! Have fun at the zoo!
Julie

Anonymous said...

No kidding...I think I have been to that restaurant in VA. I interviewed for a teaching position in Fairfax in 1989 (yes, yes I'm old, I know!!!) and they took us to dinner in Arlington and said, "this place has the best General Tsao chicken!" Maybe it's the same place! Wouldn't that be weird, my elios friend!!!

Love ya!!! Denise 4 days!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!
Sincerely,Shanna