As with all of these videos, it's hard to tell whether Isaac's antics or the joyful sounds coming out of your mouth bring a bigger smile to my face. :0) I love it!! -Jamie :0)
Wow-He is a way better dancer than me!!! And why do I keep imagining him in a commercial? No seriously...he has the face for it. 1 more day of work!! Woo HOO!
Seeing that boy brings tears to my eyes. It brings me such joy to see him experience so much joy. He is such an adorable little pumpkin. You just wanna squeeze him. He is PRECIOUS and I can't wait to see you together again in just over 1 WEEK!!!!!! :0) Angel
6 comments:
As with all of these videos, it's hard to tell whether Isaac's antics or the joyful sounds coming out of your mouth bring a bigger smile to my face. :0) I love it!!
-Jamie :0)
Jocelyn,
Wow-He is a way better dancer than me!!! And why do I keep imagining him in a commercial? No seriously...he has the face for it.
1 more day of work!! Woo HOO!
Love,
Charity
He sure can dance better than me...
He is a doll baby...One week to go!
Seeing that boy brings tears to my eyes. It brings me such joy to see him experience so much joy. He is such an adorable little pumpkin. You just wanna squeeze him. He is PRECIOUS and I can't wait to see you together again in just over 1 WEEK!!!!!! :0) Angel
Oh my goodness, he is a little ham! He is so cute... doing a bit of the Michael Jackson... love it!
So excited for you!
Love,
katy
Too funny! I can't wait to see all of the videos and pictures once you get home and then get to see you guys in PERSON in a little over a month!
It's getting closer!!!
Love ya,
Brandi
Post a Comment