We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

5 Days

So lets all Jump up and Down! THEY FOUND ISAAC'S MAMA!!!! They had to reschedule his "pre-visa" interview for Tuesday, but they said there shouldn't be any problems, and Isaac should have his visa in the next 2 weeks!!!

So It's 3 am, my bags are packed, and I need to jump in the shower so I can head to LAX...So this will be my last post till Tuesday. So hang in there you blog stockers (I think I always spell this wrong, but who cares, my baby is coming home!!!). I will be posting once again very soon.

But until then...enjoy this video of my beautiful son! HERE WE GO!




12 comments:

Soltana said...

YAY so glad for you guys!!!
Have a safe trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessing flow! I'm so thrilled for you and Isaac! I'm going to have to turn to chocolate to get me through the next 4 days of withdrawls of not having updates from you! :) Yes, I'm an addict to your blog! Looking forward to hearing how God reunites you and your precious son! Praying for safe travels for you and your baby!
Lindsey
www.kendallkiddos.com

Amanda said...

I am so happy that they found his birth mother. I can completely understand not leaving without him. YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see more pictures of him. I love the video even though I only saw half of it because I was crying. Have a great trip! I'll be blog-stalking.

Erica said...

YEA!! I'm so happy for you!! I love watching your videos. Have a safe & wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are yelling and screaming here!! Love ,Denise

Lori said...

Wow! What an amazing video! I'm in tears. Seems to be happening a lot lately. Have a safe and amazing trip. Issac is comming home!! YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, LOVE the video!! You should be in the business! (HAHA! Me trying to be funny!!) Love, Denise

Come home soon!!! Elios, Elios!!!

Eat a crabcake for me in MD!!

Leah said...

Praise God!! Praying for a safe and speedy trip there and back:)

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! What wonderful news! Have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn,

I'm so glad that they found Isaac's mother! I hope your trip is wonderful and that it goes smoothly. I look forward to seeing the pictures of you and Isaac at your house!

Sharon

Sintari said...

Oh, crap! You made me CRY!!! And that's not easy. :) I LOVE this video and your adorable son, and your intense love for him! :)
Have a BLAST!!!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
- Amy

Jamie said...

Hallelujah! The angels are singing!!!!!!!!! And so am I!
Love,
Jamie :0)