
Yesterday was a bad day all around. My grandfather is sick in the hospital, the visa situation, a bad day at work...you name it, it happened.
I got home last night finished my letter about the visa situation and sent it off the people I feel need to know what is going on. I felt better as I hit send on my email. Please pray that the letter softens the hearts of those that read it.
I would also just like to say THANK YOU...we are half way to the mark with the fundraiser. In less than a week over $4000 has come in from all over the world. Thank you so much to everyone.
I got home last night finished my letter about the visa situation and sent it off the people I feel need to know what is going on. I felt better as I hit send on my email. Please pray that the letter softens the hearts of those that read it.
I would also just like to say THANK YOU...we are half way to the mark with the fundraiser. In less than a week over $4000 has come in from all over the world. Thank you so much to everyone.
9 comments:
That is amazing, over half way to your goal in less than a week. Our God is so good and he is going to use this Visa situation for the good, I know it!
I'm just curious -- does Issac know that he's going to have surgery when he here?
Isaac knows that mama is going to help "fix" his bump so he can get rid of it, but he doesn't understand the extent of what he will go through. I'm going to let Dr. Tolo his surgeon, explain this to him.
-Jocelyn
YEA! Half way there!!! You've still got 20 days for the rest!!! PRaise the Lord! Love, Denise
OH GIRL! I am so happy that God is bringing that money in. I am praying for Isaac to get home at exactly the right time. I have a question... how long will it be until his first sugery or do you even know that? Hugs,Angel
I'm not sure when Isaac will have surgery. There is a lot that will goes into deciding when he will be ready physically. I am hoping before christmas, but it's up to his doctors, so I really have no idea.
I am just thrilled to see that you are half way there money wise! Praise God!! Praying fervently that the visa slow down doesn't happen...Praying for you and Isaac!
Jocelyn, I just read the AoH board about your grandpa. I'm SO sorry! I will be praying for your whole family today. We love you and support you. May the Lord use this opportunity to again wrap you in His loving embrace.
Love you,
Bran
Jocelyn~
We will be in prayer for your grandpa, sorry you are having to go through something so tough right now...**hugs**
Love,
Charity
Post a Comment