So tomorrow will be my last post till Tuesday. I'm spending the weekend with some friends on the east coast and they doesn't have Internet! I know what you are thinking..."who doesn't have Internet?" But either way I'll be writing my posts, but I won't be able to post them until I get to JFK on Tuesday.
I have a 6 hour layover, so I'll post the weekend posts while I'm there, if that makes sense.
For now nothing new...trying to finish packing my bags, and get everything ready. I leave for the airport tomorrow morning at 4:45 AM...YAY LAX and having to be there 2 hours early or you miss your flight. LAX is one of the worst airports in the world!
Anyways, no news on if they found Isaac's mama, but his "pre-visa" interview is today, so who knows. I have the utmost faith that it will all be fine.
Well for your viewing pleasure here is part two of the African jam Session...this time the broke it down freestyle and started rapping.
5 comments:
How great is that exercise, walking machine! It moves with nobody on it:) Does it burn calories that way?? Have a great weekend. Will look forward to reading about it.
I loooooved the African Jam session. What a cool group of friends!!
OH NO! I am going to have MAJOR withdrawels. This is not good. :0)
Have a wonderful time. It's probably good that you will be busy. It'll hopefully keep your mind busy till you are on your way to be with your son FOREVER!
I am just so blessed to see the way God is moving mountains to bring these children home.
Hugs to you blogger buddy. I am so excited for you I can barely stand it.
:0) Angel
Hey Chica bonita,
Thanks for the ear and the words last night. God is amazing and He answers prayers... check your email
Love,
Katy
Hmmm... I don't think I like the idea of waiting 4 days 'til another post. I'm addicted! :0) Seriously, CONGRATS!! You're ON YOUR WAY to get Isaac!!!!! It's really happening!!!!!!
Holy Moly You're leaving! YAY! I can't wait to read all your updates! Safe travels, I'll praying for you:)
Love~
Laurie
Post a Comment