We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Friday, July 13, 2007

YAY!!! I Won!!!


So I have been named a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" by Jess. I have never met Jess. But Jess has followed and faithfully prayed for me and my son Isaac who is finally coming home in a month. I am always amazed at the number of people who read this blog, and contact me. Jess is one of those people. I am honored to call her my friend, and can't wait for the day when Isaac and I can meet her in person, and thank her for all of her prayers.
I get to give this award to 5 other people...so here it goes.
To Charity. Someone I can truly call my friend and sister. I have never met her, and yet her two Liberian daughters have touched my life, as well as my sons. Aries her daughter has looked out for Isaac while he has been in Liberia. I can't wait for Charity to bring her beautiful girls home. Check out her Blog at...
To Amy Mama's mama. Mama is now home and has the new name of Ruby. Amy is my hero. She adopted a medical special needs child. She dove right it and showed us all what it is to be a mother, a wife, and a daughter of the most high. She is amazing. Check out her blog at...
To Jamie. She has encouraged me through it all. Her son Micah and Isaac's adoptions have pretty much been on the same track, and she has encouraged me, and showed me what self-less love really is. Check out her blog at...
To Rachel...Spencer's mama. Rachel has shown us all what it is to trust God even in the darkest times. She has shown us all what real patience and faith is. Check out her blog at...
To Denise...she has posted prayer requests for my son Isaac's adoption. She has shown me that there are people all over this country that are praying for my son, to come home safe and sound. She has been a rock in my life through this entire process. Check out her blog at...
and last but most definitely not least...I am giving out this award to 6 woman not 5...I'm making up my own rules.
To Brandi...a mighty woman of God, who has the faith that God can do all things. A woman who believes that a group of woman are rising up that will change the course of history in Liberia. I'm right there believing it with her. She has shown me what a real mighty woman of God is. Check out her blog at...
ROCK ON BLOGGING WOMAN...ROCK ON!!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Why thank you my sweet friend! I can't wait to meet you and Isaac! I told Jess you'd be coming here and she was thrilled!!!

Love ya,
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I have to say, that you truly rock girl! You're Isaac Tarquini's mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Denise
deniseinsc.blogspot.com

International Mommy said...

Jocelyn-
I am so lucky to have you. Even though we have never "met", it feels like I have known you for ages...I couldn't have imagined how many blessings would come out of adopting Malaya and Aries, but God is always surprising me.
YOU are definately one of them.
Phil 1:3
"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God"

Love,
Charity

Jamie said...

Yikes! I'm still figuring out how to do the happy dance, and now I'm supposed to be rockin'... :0) You're a powerful encourager, Jocelyn, and your gift of faith is palpable. Love ya,
Jamie :0)

International Mommy said...

Looks like you are a DOUBLE winner-

Charity