We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Monday, July 23, 2007

30 Days



So I love this video...you have to wait for the magic at the end. This was taken the last day I was in Liberia. Isaac was throwing me attitude, which he's really cute when he does. He was totally ignoring me and drumming the water cans he was sitting on...(Isaac will drum on anything). At the end of the video he say "Cheese".

But there is a story behind the "Cheese". Isaac didn't get why he had to say cheese when I took a photo of him. He kept saying "You give me cheese?"..."No Isaac you say cheese when someone takes a picture." Then he's say, "so you give me cheese when you take a picture"..."No Isaac, it's just what you say."

The entire time I was there, he kept asking me for the cheese I owed him, since he took so many photos...but the last day he finally got it, and that was the moment the video got magical.

The little boy cracking up in the back ground is Mawolo.

10 comments:

International Mommy said...

HOW cute!! Seriously..I can't wait to meet Issac!!

Love it!!

Charity

The H Land said...

Adorable! What a sweetheart. I cannot wait for you to be reunited with him. How beautiful that will be!

Angela
http://ourworldasiseeit.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

Only 30 days! Wow!! It's going fast. I hope it is flying for you. Isaac makes me smile. Thanks for sharing him with us.
Love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids are gonna love this one!!!!!!!!! Love, Denise

(What are you going to do the last 10 days? You've got to do something BIG!!!)

Brandi said...

Super cute~ Oh my, that smile!!!!!

Lovin' it,

Brandi

Anonymous said...

That was a very sweet smile. You and Isaac are in my prayers as you count down the days until you can bring him home. You have truly inspired me.

Angel said...

What a doll!!! He's gonna be a famous drummer and you'll show that video to prove he's been doing it since day one. :0) Poor guy never got his cheese. There is just no justice! Angel

Julie Redman said...

What a cute video of Isaac! I love the little moments like that. It makes me smile to watch it.

Julie

Amanda said...

Your story is amazing. I have loved reading it. I will be praying for you in the next month. I know how stressful the last bit of waiting is. Its very evident that you are on a mission from God with all his blessings.

Bekah said...

Jocelyn--You are not alone. My husband only gets paid once a month but as soon as we get our check on the 1st I will be adding to your fund. You are an incredible woman of God and He will provide for your every need (which I know you know)!