So if you call me, my phone says “Please enjoy the music while your party is reached” then it plays the song “Breathe Me” by Sia instead of ringing. My mom hates it.
But I thought that on my blog, it would say…
“Please enjoy the video while your passport is reached”
In this video Isaac is dancing to “Big Papa” by Notorious BIG which is playing on my cell phone…watch how he laughs at himself in the mirror while he shakes it up…
ENJOY…and thank you all for your kind words of encouragement.
7 comments:
What a great video!! Watch out girls :) Thanks for posting-I needed a smile!!!
~Charity
Jocelyn,
Isaac has the moves! I love his smile. He makes me want to get up and dance! I'm still praying for Isaac's passport to be ready SOON. I can't wait to do the passport dance with you when it happens.
Blessings-
Lori
Jocelyn,
I'm being lazy and posting here instead of e-mailing... please forgive! :0) I just wanted to say that the braids are super easy! I was just posting a pic of the back as you commented... you'll have to check it out some time. And yes, I'll be more than happy to show you/talk you through it when the time comes!! :0) Sooo fun. I was thinking about you a lot today. We're so close to getting them home! I CAN NOT wait!!!!!
-Jamie :0)
Oh, and this video is priceless! I LOVE it! He and Kendra are going to have a blast when they meet. One day while we were at Worship Practice, she started movin' and groovin' like nothing I've ever seen! One of my fellow singers said, "Jamie, What have you been teaching her?" and another singer said, "Jamie didn't teach her that! No way can Jamie move like that!" It's truly God-given. And SO fun! :0)
I love this video. . I even got my husband to check your blog. He thought it was too cute! Now we need a video of you shaking your booty since you're always encouraging us to and showing off Isaac doing it!!
Brandi
Jocie, that is the first picture I saw of Issac. When Jess showed me the video's I could have just melted. I love ya and I am so glad to hear you are doing well. We all miss you and can't wait until u visit again. I heard it will be sometime in the fall. You look amazing and I love you. Please get in contact with me so we can catch up.
Aleasha
Angel8393@dejazzd.com
So, my friend Jess bought us a geography card game for Davis' birthday today. The rule was: whoever pulls Liberia wins instantly and has to stand up and dance. Jess won and immediately stood up to "do the Isaac"!! Just thought you would get a kick out of that!
Brandi
Post a Comment