Hey all…so I need another prayer request.
I just found out today that the show I’m on is going to be done with their editors 6 weeks earlier than they said. That means that 6 weeks of pay that I was counting on will not be there. This puts me in a bind…that 6 weeks was going to allow me to finish paying off the $2000 of Isaac’s adoption as well as give me the savings that I need to take 4 months off with him, when he comes home.
So if you all could pray that I find another job, to hold me over and make up for those weeks that I’m going to be losing…that would be amazing.
I know that God knows something that I don’t know, and he has this all planned out perfectly…so your prayers are much appreciated.
Love,
Jocelyn
2 comments:
Hmmm. I wonder what's in store for those six weeks?! I know it's a lot easier to be excited about *someone else's* unknowns, but I am excited about what God has up his sleeve!
Praying,
Rae
I agree with Rae...I got goosebumps.
At the same time we WILL ask God to supply all of your needs! He knows what they are!! Love, Denise
Post a Comment