We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

31 Days


So I had a very productive weekend...I got Isaac his furniture which is all over my house, steamed cleaned his bedroom carpets and will have it all painted by tonight. Next weekend if I'm not working I'm putting said furniture together, hanging curtains, and pictures.

I'm 4 weeks out...time is flying!


4 comments:

S and K said...

Jocelyn,
Your Isaac is absolutely gorgeous. He has a very sweet spirited looking face!
We pray for you and Isaac daily. You need to bring that boy down to San Diego for a weekend when our boys come home...we'll treat you two to the San Diego special!
-Katy McKinney

Lori said...

Please post a picture of his room when you are finished. I would love to see what you have been working so hard on! Thanks for sharing your list of blessings. May you be blest to be the blessing that you are to so many.
Love,
Lori

Brandi said...

Oh My dear, you'll be there before you know it!!! I can't hardly stand it!

Brandi

International Mommy said...

Gosh, that went by fast didn't it! In no time at all you 2 will be together again!!

Love,
Charity