We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

FINALIZATION!!!


Before you read this, I would like you to stand up, and begin to shake the booty God gave you...Cause that is what I'm doing right now. I like to call this the HAPPY DANCE!!!

I got the email from Donna tonight.

ISAAC'S ADOPTION HAS BEEN COMPLETED, AND THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMITTING FOR HIS PASSPORT!!!

I am so happy right now...I am officially according to court papers, Isaac's mama...there is a judges signature that says I'm his mama...

And because I met him before the finalization, my son is officially an AMERICAN. He will enter this country an American without needing to be re-adopted.

Ladies, gentleman, and internet blog stalkers ;) My son is officially
Isaac Alan Scott Tarquini.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh there are tears in my eyes right now. I am thrilled for you!!!! Yeah. . .seriously, I can't even write anymore b/c I can't see. . .
happy dance, happy tears!

Anonymous said...

We're dancin',we're dancin'!!

God answered our prayers!!!!! Love, Denise

Welcome to Jen said...

This just made my day...nah my week. I am SO SO happy for you and your little man.

God bless,

JN

Bingaling said...

Congratulations!!
This is so exciting! Praying that the passport and visa process moves quickly and that you are back in Liberia before you know it!
Chanda

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

OH WOW! Congrats!!!!! God answers prayers and miracles do happen.

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I don't have much booty, but I'll do my best... :0)
-Jamie

Rae said...

Yay, Jocelyn! I beating down my jealousy with my happiness for you both! :D Hee hee! (Too bad I don't have a webcam because I just realized that I must look a picture with this wacky grin across my face!)

Anonymous said...

I've been following your journey, and am so excited for you!!