So I have been blown away by the generosity of everyone. People from all over the world have donated to help bring Isaac home. In less than 48 hours $2100 has come in. We are already 1/4 the way there.
I have had a lot of people email me and ask if they can send a check and where to send it. I'm going to be a little insane and post my address here, so you have somewhere to send donations in case you don't want to use PayPal. My address is by the donate button.
Hopefully I won't have any stockers showing up at my house....if so I will get a big dog...Don't make me do it ;)
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that is supporting this fundraiser...every $1 gets me one step closer to being able to get Isaac home.
In 25 days I will be back in Liberia hold my amazing son and it is all because of you.
To help with the wait, here is a video of Isaac dancing after he finished watching his very first movie.
3 comments:
COME ON PEOPLE! WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!
LETS BRING ISAAC HOME TO HIS MOMMY!
BLESSINGS!
Love that movie-So cute :)
-Charity
Jocelyn,
I've been keeping track of your journey for awhile now and can't wait until you can bring him home! I am adopting too and am hoping to travel in mid-September to Liberia. I'm so glad that you and Isaac found each other - you're perfect together and you really do look alike!!
Sharon
Post a Comment