
Today as I was driving to work, it dawned on me that 4 weeks from this very moment...I will be getting off SN Brussels flight 235 in Liberia, West Africa. I had to pull over. I was so happy, I just began to weep. (It probably didn't help that I was listening to Josh Groban at the moment though either).
It feels like an eternity ago that I started this whole process and truth be told it has only been 22 weeks and I find myself in the home stretch.
This morning the delivery guys dropped off Isaac's new dresser (THANK YOU MOM)...I got an amazing deal on it. Solid wood with 6 drawers and it's low to the ground so that Isaac won't have any problems reaching the top drawers. Now if his room was only finished so I could take it upstairs and put it where it belongs (for now it's in my living room).
Please pray for my job. When I came in today I found out that there are some serious issues with some of the Executives and a lot of people that I work for are threatening to quit or go on strike. I need this job. I only have 3 weeks of work before I have to stop, to go and get Isaac, and those 3 paycheck are vital to pay my bills till I can find work again.
Right now I'm even working an extra 2 hours each day to gain a 6th day of pay and I'm working Saturdays to gain another day. I need this work to have the money I need for Liberia and everything else. So please pray that everyone deals with their issues so I can work my bahookie (Scottish for bootie, behind, butt) off for the next 21 days.
6 comments:
Praying for you pal, but your needs will be met! There is a verse in the Bible that talks about God holding the heart of the king... and he holds the heart of the executives as well.
Love, Denise
I'm praying for you and Isaac, Jocelyn. I know that we do not know each other in "real life," but we are all in this life together. I am honored to be a part of your prayer team.
In faith,
Angela
http://ourworldasiseeit.blogspot.com
SO AMAZING!!!!!!! I am praying. This is super exciting. :0) Angel
Jocelyn,
Wow, only 4 weeks left! It's hard to believe. It won't be long and we'll be reading about what you and Isaac are doing together. I'm praying for your job and that it all works out for you.
Love,
Lori
I can't believe that it's only 4 weeks!!! Aaagh!
Praying for your executives and the other employees. May you have unbelievable peace that the God who directs the very oceans' currents, also controls your situation!
Love you,
Brandi
Praying with you too!
God has provided this far and will be faithful to continue to provide!
Post a Comment