So I have decided that since I'm not pregnant, but I'm about to bring a child into my world, that I should be allowed to have cravings without guilt. For me those craving have been "Jeno Party Pizza", running, and the original "Beauty and the Beast" TV series with Linda Hamilton.
I've been obsessed with those super cheap small pizzas you get in the frozen food isle that cost $1.50 a piece. I've been eating them for breakfast.
I know what you are thinking, but they are so good. Then I've been running to work off the "Jeno pizza" I ate for breakfast. I've also been watching "Beauty and the Beast" from the beginning. I'm talking 1980's Linda Hamilton show...It is so cheesy, but so good. I was like 6 years old when that show came out, and thought it was about time, I caught up.
It makes me laugh when I see how far TV has come...but come on ladies, that Beast had some serious appeal...he's a hottie...
Okay enough rambling on my "pregnancy" cravings...
I've had a bunch of people tell me how much Isaac looks like me...at first I laughed until I saw this photo...It's amazing to me how God can take a child born in another country, to other parents, and is a different color, and have him look so much like you.

12 comments:
you are making me hungry. There is a frozen pizza called "Elios" that I can only get when I visit Collegevile. It's sold at Clemens. It is just plain, old, dopey cheese pizza, but now I am DYING for it!!! I waded through a half pound of oreos last night and today... I did swim today!! Now, what can I watch on tv...??hmmm...
You BOTH have great smiles!!! and they really do look alike! God is Good!! Love, Denise
I'm so happy and excited for you!! I found your blog through Julia's...
He really does look like you. The smile is crazy similar. Now I'm hungry too!!! :0) Angel
Jocelyn~
I love those pizzas and I don't care what anyone says!!(I am buying some to put some in the freezer for your roadtrip!!) But you may have also noticed that I am not an organic-vegan sort of girl- 100% McDonald lover.
Have you tried the Red Baron deep dish breakfast pizzas? Oh they are good!!
Love the picture of your mini-me.....
~Charity
SOO cute.. he is too darn cute!!! Love the smile!!!
He does have your smile!!!
Running? Oh, don't go to crazy!
This makes me want Stouffer's french bread pizza. However, I can REALLY NOT treat this like my other pregnancies. I threw up everything I ate, so I was told to eat anything and everything that appealed to me. . .let's just say that I ate a LOT of double cheeseburgers from McDonalds!
Love ya,
Brandi
Jocelyn--Found you through multiple other blogs that I read and just had to sit down and read your story. Wow. Talk about amazing. I was trying to explain how the Lord brought you and Isaac together to my husband and I couldn't even talk because I was so emotional. Isaac is absolutely beautiful. His smile melts my heart. I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for him...big things, huge things. You are a brave woman of God and I am so blessed, challenged, and encouraged by your story.
Yes he does have your smile!
Wow! He sure does look like you! Our SW told us that every child that she's seen come home looks just like the father! How awesome that God orchestrates that!
It's so funny that you mention adoptive children looking like their adoptive parents. One of the things that drew us to Kenneth was the fact that he had a scar on his face. When my husband was 2 and then again at 4 years old he was attacked by a neighbor's dog. Yes, the same dog twice. The neighbor's were relatives who owned a farm nearby. The wife of the couple did not believe in euthanizing dogs that attack, hence the second attack on him. Neither attack was provoked by Alan in any way, he was just playing out in the yard. Anyway, Alan and Kenneth both have facial scars. Instantly we felt a connection to him. Alan can definitely indentify with his physical and emotional scars. So yes, I believe it is true that adoptive parents and children look alike. You and Isaac are proof of that. You both have amazing beautiful smiles.
Love,
Lori
You are an amazing woman with a GREAT BIG HEART!...I know you will be a great mother to this precious child.
Blessings!
Post a Comment