So I find myself 23 days out, and I don't know what to say. Isaac's room is almost ready, (photo will be coming shortly), my house in general is coming together (one more intense weekend and we are good to go), and my finances are almost there (I made the first $2000 payment to pay off Isaac's adoption, THANK YOU EVERYONE).I spent the weekend doing some serious nesting, and I'm really beginning to feel like a mom. Every morning when I wake up the first face I see is Isaac's. I have photos of him on my nightstand next to my alarm. When I turned off the alarm today, all I could think of was that in 23 days those pictures will be real. They will be a living, breathing person, who I can hold, hug, and kiss to death in the morning.
That was a beautiful thought. 23 days seems so far away, but it's really nothing.
23 days =
552 hours
33,120 minutes
1,987, 200 seconds
I'll be holding my son again in less than 2 million seconds...How cool is that!!!
6 comments:
Amazing! I feel like I'll never get there. I can't wait.
Praising God with you!
-Katy
So close!!! I can't wait to be able to start counting the seconds for our children. I am so excited for you and look forward to seeing the pictures posted of him at home with you!!!
I am so so happy that your $1 Adoption site is doing well. You'll be at the $8K mark in no time at all!
Yay! under 2 million seconds! They will fly bye------
Laurei
I keep checking to see the thermometer go up....it keeps rising!!!
So so excited for you !!!
Love,
Charity
I love that your little fundraiser thermometer's "mercury" keeps on rising. Yeah! I am positive that the few thousand remaining will come to you before you leave.
Post a Comment