We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm Praying for a Miracle

I'm always so amazed at the number of people that support me and Isaac. The post I wrote below, was written because Boimah story hit so close to home. I couldn't help but think what if that had been Isaac.

But I KNOW that Isaac will be fine. I know that he is going to live a long and healthy life...that's a promise God gave me when I started this journey. It's just amazing how the devil likes to mess with you, and he uses what you love the most.

I have felt in the last few days that God is calling me to pray for something specific. I know that all things happen in his timing, but I really feel like I'm suppose to pray for a miracle in Isaac's adoption.

Donna told me that Isaac's adoption was suppose to be final last week, but that she needed to confirm it with the guys in Liberia this week and then she would call. I haven't heard anything yet.

I feel like I'm suppose to pray that when that call comes, it will be Donna telling me that not only do they have Isaac's finalization, but that they also have his passport. This has happened before in special need cases.

So I was wondering if you all would join me in that. I know it's asking a lot since so many of you are waiting on finalization and passports too. It's hard for me to ask you all because so much of Isaac's adoption has already been sped up, and here I am asking you all to pray that it be sped up even more.

But I feel like it's what God has asked me to do, so I'm asking you to join me. Strength in numbers right???

So thank you to all who do. I'm praying for a miracle...one that would allow me to travel soon. Isaac needs medical attention that he just can't get in Liberia, so I'm praying that God will work wonders so that I can get Isaac home.

Thank you.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Jocelyn, I'm joining you in praying for a miracle in Isaac's adoption! Please let us know as soon as the call comes.

~Brandi

Anonymous said...

Joining with you in this! Believed and Praying that the One who sent you on this journey, will perform this miracle of timing!

Love, Denise

Lori said...

Jocelyn,
I'm praying for you to get that call soon. I also know that God has it all planned out and knows all of the details. Rest in that.

Love,
Lori

Sintari said...

Praying for finalization and a passport! Praying for miracles! :)

thecurryseven said...

Praying with you!

Welcome to Jen said...

We are praying for you. Your post made me cry. He will be home soon, God knows what is best for Isaac and that is his Mommy!

Luv

JN

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I'm praying for you!