
Wow what a day and it is only 7 AM...I got up early this morning, because I was invited to speak on a radio show in Colorado. It was great I was able to share Isaac's story, and support AoH at the same time.
Since I had some time this morning I also called the company that takes care of my insurance benefits because I had not received a payment coupon for August. The guy told me that someone had paid my balance in full for the month of August.
WHO did it???
I have no idea how, when, or why, but someone paid for my insurance in August. I was blown away. What a blessing. Thank you God.
Below you will find the trailer for a movie called "God Grew Tired of Us". It is a beautiful film about the lost boys of Sudan. It is being released on DVD August 14th.
Everyone should see this movie. It is incredible, inspiring, and uplifting. I promise you will laugh and cry.
8 comments:
How'd the radio go?
As for the dvd-Totally buying it-it looks SO good.
I can't wait for our set of firsts in America!!!
And How awesome that your benefits got paid for the month!
Love,
Charity
AWWW MAN! That looks AWESOME! I am on that August 14th. :0) How precious to see their reactions to things. It's amazing. LOVE IT! Thanks for telling us. Mind if I spread the word on my blog? Angel
HAHA!!! Like God is worrried about a possible strike!!! Yea!!! Some angel got to bless you with that payment!!!
I wish we could have heard you on the radio? Can we hear it on their site?
You go girl!! Isaac's Mama!!!!
Love, Denise
Ok,. comment #2. I am now cried out. Just saw the trailer.
...those could have been OUR boys... but for the grace of God.
Love,Denise
You need to post your new website for your stalkers and regular readers!
LOVE YOU and Praying!!!
Brandi
Ok-I am on here again looking to a link to your $1 site- no link?
I haven't been able to get it to work but it is probably just me.
That was fast!!! by the way! I can't wait to see how much you make!
Love,
Charity
Hi! You don't know me but I got your info from my friend Faith and am just so touched by your story. I have a HUGE heart for Africa as my son is from Ethiopia and for adoption. I have read through your blog some and loved the post on how people have commented on how you and Isaac look so much the same, which I agree with! I too have been told my son and I look so similar and I think it is just a testament to God's perfect plan for each of our lives. I will be praying for you, for your son and that the days continue to fly by until he is in your arms! Feel free to check my blog out...God bless.
The link isn't actually a clickable link from your blog.. . .I don't think at least. . . .I'm praying!!!!!
Brandi
Post a Comment