Please also pray as we meet with the head Doctor in charge of PT tomorrow, that all goes well for us to be in the spinal cord injury PT program. Also for Dr. Tolo as he makes the tough decision whether or not to go back in and do some more surgery!
I hope to post some photos in a day or so!
9 comments:
Are they keeping up on his pain meds? He shouldn't have to be in so much pain... poor Isaac! You guys are in my prayers.
Praying!!
I will be praying for you two...
Can't they give him something more for pain...
On NO! Poor, poor Isaac! We will definitely be praying for him! I third the pain meds thing. Can't they give him more? We would love to come visit but don't know how the hospital would look upon me coming with 6 kids? Jonah is working for the next 21 days so that isn't an option to leave some of them with him. Tell me what you think.
I am praying for you and for Isaac. I continually check your site and am amazed at your son's strength and courage. You must be one proud mama.
Laura
Hi Jocelyn! I've been lurking on your blog since before you brought Isaac home, but have never posted a comment. My husband & I have three children that we adopted from India. First of all, I wanted to let you know that you and Isaac are in our prayers. We know a little bit about what you're going through. Our oldest son has CP and has had two surgeries for a dislocated hip. We thought the first surgery went fine until we experienced the second surgery. He recovered so much more quickly and the difference was in how well his pain was managed. If Isaac's pain is not being managed well, I would encourage you to talk to his doctors about it. I pray that each day will get better for Isaac and that you will both be able to get some sleep. Rest in knowing that there are people all around the world praying for you and your little man! Being a mom is both the most wonderful thing and at the same time the most excruciating thing. I applaud you for taking on such a huge responsibility. Your dong a great job! Hang in there!
You guys are in my prayers everyday. You are so strong.
praying. follow your gut as a mother if you think he's in too much pain. praying for you both.
I sure wish I was close enough to visit. Hugs! Angel
Post a Comment