We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pictures say a lot

Isaac looking at his album


My first picture with Isaac




4 comments:

International Mommy said...

Gosh is he a doll or what!!! I have been checking your blog ALL day to hear the details!!! WoW!!Congratulations Jocelyn and have fun with Isaac, I am so excited for you!!

Faith said...

Oh Jocelyn, It fills my heart to such gladness to see you with Isaac and the joy he seems to have because you are with him. I have tears in my eyes, what a beautiful site it is to see you two together.
Blessings, Faith

Leslie said...

Congratulations Jocelyn!! Such a beautiful picture!!

Dale said...

Jocelyn,
He is such a handsome boy and so smily. I smile everytime I see his pictures! I am praying for you while you are there and I'm praying for your heart when you have to say "see you later". I'm so glad you are a computer techie and we can feel like we are right there with you. Keep the posts coming! Kim
P.S. If you happen to see Boimah Mambu (he's 2 will be 3 in Aug.) could you let me know if he looks happy or if he still is sad and afraid? If you don't see him don't feel bad. You are in Africa to spend time with your son and I understand that.