We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A Few Hours

So it's 10:27 pm and my best friends Melissa and Catie are spending the night because at 5:30 am we are leaving for LAX airport. I have great friends...

So see you all soon...I'll update as often as possible.

3 comments:

Sintari said...

Woohoo!!!!!! It's finally here! I can't WAIT to hear about it all!!! I'm so excited/nervous for you!!! I'll be checking your blog daily. :)

Michelle Maher said...

Jocelyn,

I have been thinking of you often and hoping that things are going well for you and Isaac. You are both in our prayers. Now could you throw us a bone and update this thing letting us know how it's going?!@ :) Can't wait to hear!
Michelle

Becky Avella said...

Me, too! I just wanted to say that I will be addicted to your blog, too. Have a great trip!

Love,
Becky Avella