
Happy Mother’s day to all you wonderful mother out there…I’m proud to be able to join your wonderful elite group. Today was beautiful...it is so hot here, but there was a wonderful breeze. I went to church, which was a blast, then came back to the Sheppard’s where I’m staying till the guest house is done, and hung out with Lori, Don, and Kojo until their ride came to take them to the airport.
Now it’s just me…I’m so sad and I miss them already. Tomorrow, I’m going to go hang out with Isaac and possible bring him to the new guest house with me to hang out while we finish it up.
For all you waiting parent, the guest house is AMAZING…it is so beautiful and will have running water, and electricity, when it’s finished in a few weeks. And did I mention the THREE air conditioners it has and the internet access. The waiting parents are going to be living like kings here in Liberia. You are all going to love it…I can’t wait for you all to travel.
Now it’s just me…I’m so sad and I miss them already. Tomorrow, I’m going to go hang out with Isaac and possible bring him to the new guest house with me to hang out while we finish it up.
For all you waiting parent, the guest house is AMAZING…it is so beautiful and will have running water, and electricity, when it’s finished in a few weeks. And did I mention the THREE air conditioners it has and the internet access. The waiting parents are going to be living like kings here in Liberia. You are all going to love it…I can’t wait for you all to travel.
Here are a few more photos for you all to enjoy.



5 comments:
Oooh, I love that grin of his!
Happy Mother's Day!
Thankyou so much for the comment Jocelyn, it made my eyes tear but it totally was the best part about my mother's day-Thankyou!!!!!Talk to you soon and take good care of my girls! Happy mother's day ma!
I'm so addicted to your Liberian adventure, I keep checking your site obsessively! Thanks for your note on my blog about my beautiful Siah! I thought it was front-page-worthy, so it's front and center now! Happy Mother's Day to you, too, you good mama you! Do they recognize Mother's Day in Liberia?! Hmmm.
Jocelyn,
I am addicted to your adventure and cannot thank you enough for the Mother's Day gift that you gave to me today. I just sat and stared at your message. It meant so much to me. Please keep giving him more love for me.
Tears are flowing now...better go.
Love,
Becky
Jocelyn,
I am LOVING your Liberia posts! Keep 'em coming!!! I would say, "You'll never know how much it means..." Ah, but I know you do! I'm incredibly thankful that you're taking the time to post these updates. A wonderful Mother's Day gift, indeed!!
-Jamie (Baby Micah's Mom, in Oregon)
Post a Comment