If you can't play this, you can view it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osVOqscppwE
-Jocelyn
I was so excited to see these on your blog, but it won't let me view them. I don't know if it's just me. I'm thinking of you and praying for your heart as your trip draws to a close.
Oh Jocelyn, that was SO adorable! I love his little dance, can't wait to see it in person and have all our kids dancing up a storm together!Faith
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I was so excited to see these on your blog, but it won't let me view them. I don't know if it's just me. I'm thinking of you and praying for your heart as your trip draws to a close.
Oh Jocelyn, that was SO adorable! I love his little dance, can't wait to see it in person and have all our kids dancing up a storm together!
Faith
Post a Comment