Riding the Bus to Stanley Market
The Peak Tram Car
Mr. Camera Man on the Peak
Rocking my Yukon Men Hat in Hong Kong... Tune in on Discovery!
Yeah we are just that good looking
Star Ferry! Take it, it's fun
This city is huge yet so condensed
Dinner! Once I left Los Angeles in 2009, I had to go all the way to Hong Kong to have my favorite beef rice bowl
Oh yeah it's that freaking good and only $3
He really isn't angry
Last Subway ride!
And last but not least we got a small update from the orphanage. Cutting it close don't you think! They had a party for Jack on Thursday to say good bye to his friends.
Hell yeah suckers my family is on the way
Have you seen my arms... a little bit more please
Coming home!
1 comment:
Really excited for you and Steve! I am glad you loved HK!!! Your pictures were gorgeous! Nice to see Jack eating some cake!!
Juliette
Post a Comment