What is funny is that everyone and I mean everyone here just stares at us. It's kind of funny. Today I am giving them a little extra with my face!
Last night was great. What a beautiful city Hong Kong is. It was fun to find our way around and do so with ease. I am very very proud of us. We didn't get lost (though there were a few things we couldn't find), but otherwise this is such a simple city to find your own way.
Here are a few more pics from last night. It's wet and rainy here today, but it isn't bad. So we are going to head to Lantau Island and see the world's largest buddha, then it is off to a street on Kowloon Island that is known for great cheap Camera stores, then the Night market. See ya tonight.
I love that they do this here too. Celebrities are celebrities no matter where you go.
We hit Starbucks right when they were having BOGO drinks. It was awesome. $3 for two Grande Refreshers (which weren't all that good) sticking to what I know next time.
Waiting for the light show to begin. (by the way, totally lame, but glad we can say we saw it.)
This is our hotel room at the Salisbury. We called house keeping and this tiny little lady came up and moved the furniture around to make a king size bed for us (it would have been a little too 1950's had we rocked the twin beds!)
and yes, beer is cheap here if you get it at the 7-11!
No comments:
Post a Comment