So the day has come. Our final approval. Our final piece of paper. Our TA or for those that don't pay attention Travel Approval.
This is me!!!
China, the U.S., Beijing, God, Yoda, and Chewbacca have all agreed that we are going to be okay parents. Not great parents, but okay, doable parents.
We won't stick our kid on a plane back to his country when he pisses us off or give him up for adoption again when things don't go our way. Jack is ours. China has contacted his orphanage to let them know that we have their permission to come get him.
So I got really excited. Tomorrow we will book our airline tickets and our last hotel. Then it dawned on me...
This is what I look like when I ponder!
He is mine. I can go get this kid tomorrow if I want to. And FREAKING HELL I want too! But I can't. Even though I could be on a plane tomorrow, I have to wait another 25 helllish days before I will get on a plane bound for this...
So now we wait. I will work my ass off for the next three weeks then we shall go, into the big red yonder to find a kid named Jack.





3 comments:
Get on the next plane!!! There is NOTHING more important than the safety of your son!!! Go girl, GO!!!
Yay! Fabulous news. Congrats
Kim, I wish I could. Sadly hubby had to give work notice, so there is two weeks and I have three weeks of work left myself before I can safely bail... also have to get Isaac situated before we go. So Sept. 4th it is.
Post a Comment