So yesterday I posted that we were waiting on the US Consulate to issue our Article 5 paperwork so we could send it back to the giant wall and start waiting for our TA (travel approval).
Well sure enough the Lord heard our prayers, the Consulate heard our cries, and they finished the paperwork in less than 24 hours. What should have taken 2 weeks took 24 hours. We are officially about 14 days or less from TA! Holy cow we are going to China.
Tonight Steve and I will sit down and book our hotel in Hong Kong where we will spend three days before heading to Beijing to get Jack on September 9th. We are so excited. It is taking everything in me not to scream.

1 comment:
I am so, so happy for you and your family. You have done so much already, and I know Jack is blessed to have such a wonderful family waiting anxiously for him. Hoping the next couple of weeks fly by!
Post a Comment