
We actually drove through Monrovia, IL...Isaac was a bit confused, he said to me, "Mama this doesn't look like Monrovia!" I had to explain to him that we were still in America and not back in Liberia!

Isaac went "swimming" in the hot tub that was in our hotel room in Tulsa! He was so excited! He asked if our tub in California was that big! 
My son is so cute. He cracks me up. He has been doing so well. I figured he would be melting down right around now, but he is doing so great. Life has been a bit easier since it has been just the two of us. I think meeting all the people in the last few weeks put him in a funk. He is really doing great since we have been on the road, and it has just been me and him!
There is nothing more beautiful than living in a country where it is still okay to have a huge cross on the side of the freeway!Sometimes it takes a moment like this to remember how very small we are. There is nothing that happens in our lives that isn't controlled by someone much bigger!
Here is a little cadid shot for you all. Yes I am a very very proud mama!

8 comments:
I'm glad Isaac is doing so well and you are able to have that time alone, bonding, driving across the US. Not only are you a proud mama, but a beautiful one!
I love all the pics, especially of him in the hot tub!
We have enjoyed following your story over the last few weeks.
Thank you for all the great pictures of your little family!
I'm glad you're trip is going so well!!!
LOVE the tub pics..he looks to darn cute!!
And YES ONE PROUD MOMMA you are!!!
What sweet tub pictures! I especially love those!
Brandi
Hey, you were close to our neck of the woods in Illinois. Man, I wish I would've known. We could've met up with you guys. Jay would love to see Isaac. Guess we'll have to make a trip to California! Thanks for sharing the great photos. By the way, we found the waffle on a little street just off of the Grand Place. I must admit, it really was the best waffle I'd ever had!!
Love,
Lori
Hope you continue to have a safe trip!!
Looks like you are having fun!
Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
Where was that cross? I think we passed one , maybe the same one, in TN? Does that sound right? Maybe on 81?
Anyway, we prayed for you everyday you were driving. Ihave some pics I am sending you! Love ya, Denise
Post a Comment