PRAISE GOD!!! So glad to hear that you are both home safe and sound. God is so good. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip home. WELCOME TO THE USA ISAAC! God Bless You Both, Melissa Arnold (AOH family)
Welcome home! Thank you so much for being so faithful in up dating your blog and pictures. I continue to pray for Isaac's adjustment to his new home and for his upcoming surgeries. Keep us up to date on those too, please!
OK, So Jocelyn's a little bit lazy but no fear, I, her mom, the G-Mom of the amazing Isaac Allan Scott Greene Tarquini will fill you in. NYC traffic was horrific so Isaac and Jocie arrived to an empty baggage claim but we eventually got there with poster and balloons. Let me just say - he is every bit as cute and sweet as Jocie says. An amazing little man he is! They almost didn't make it out of Liberia but the rest of the trip was OK - they both crashed tonight after they stopped at work so I could show him off and did they some running around today. It is SO great to have Jocelyn and her son home!! G Mom (paula t.)
Congratulations, Jocelyn! And welcome home, Isaac! Thank you both for visiting the Africa Mercy whilst you were in Liberia. I worked onboard her for the first three years of her commission with Mercy Ships. If you have any questions about serving with Mercy Ships, please don't hesitate to let me know - I have plenty of stories. You'll both be in my prayers as you enjoy family life together. -TL
OK Jocelyn, I think 2 days is plenty of time to keep us waiting! So, lets go and post something already! BTW, Isaiah, Sarah and Alana can't wait for Isaac to come and play. Either can I! So glad all is well and hope to see you next month some time. Blessings, Faith
22 comments:
PRAISE GOD!!! So glad to hear that you are both home safe and sound. God is so good. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip home.
WELCOME TO THE USA ISAAC!
God Bless You Both,
Melissa Arnold (AOH family)
Praise God!!! Welcome Home, Isaac!!!! We hope that you like America :)
YAY! YAY! YAY!
OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
I CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!!
BLESSING!
Praise the Lord- have been checking all night!! Get some sleep.
Oh that is AWESOME!!!!! I just had to check back before I went to bed! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! Hello, Isaac, my fellow American;)
PRAISE JESUS AND WELCOME HOME TO ISAAC TARQUINI!
We love you and are sooo happy. Get some sleep, you're in for some fun days ahead!
Love,
Katy and Scott!
Yay! Praise God! I hope you get some well deserved rest. Welcome to the USA Isaac!
Love,
Becky
so glad your home safely!! God Bless You...
Thank God your home. I had so many people praying yesterday around here and family in PA, etc...!!!
Get some rest, and start the PARTAYYYY!!!!!Love, Denise
WELCOME HOME!Can't wait to hear how God worked it all out for you!
YAY so glad to hear you guys made it home ok....
Welcome Isaac!!!
Can't wait to see pics of you guys!!!
Welcome home! Thank you so much for being so faithful in up dating your blog and pictures. I continue to pray for Isaac's adjustment to his new home and for his upcoming surgeries. Keep us up to date on those too, please!
Denise in MI
Praise God! I don't know you but have loved your blog! What a brave mom and boy! May God bless you!
Kerry Ann-Utah
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for both of you!!
Sharon
YAY!!!! Glad you are safe and happy. No problem. I'll just stalk your blog till you are rested. hee hee... :0) Angel
OK, So Jocelyn's a little bit lazy but no fear, I, her mom, the G-Mom of the amazing Isaac Allan Scott Greene Tarquini will fill you in.
NYC traffic was horrific so Isaac and Jocie arrived to an empty baggage claim but we eventually got there with poster and balloons. Let me just say - he is every bit as cute and sweet as Jocie says. An amazing little man he is! They almost didn't make it out of Liberia but the rest of the trip was OK - they both crashed tonight after they stopped at work so I could show him off and did they some running around today. It is SO great to have Jocelyn and her son home!!
G Mom (paula t.)
Congratulations, Jocelyn! And welcome home, Isaac! Thank you both for visiting the Africa Mercy whilst you were in Liberia. I worked onboard her for the first three years of her commission with Mercy Ships. If you have any questions about serving with Mercy Ships, please don't hesitate to let me know - I have plenty of stories. You'll both be in my prayers as you enjoy family life together.
-TL
Glad to hear that you both made it home safe and sound. Now I can't wait to read your next update!
Christine
Thank you G-Mom for the update! You have an amazing daughter and an amazing grandson!
Katy
So Happy for the both of you!!! Welcome to America little Isaac!!
God Bless you both!
-April
OK Jocelyn, I think 2 days is plenty of time to keep us waiting! So, lets go and post something already! BTW, Isaiah, Sarah and Alana can't wait for Isaac to come and play. Either can I! So glad all is well and hope to see you next month some time.
Blessings, Faith
TORTURE!!!! :)
Post a Comment