
This was the last photo we took before we hit the road. Isaac has been such a champ with the driving so far! He is really good at staying busy in the car! He has been cracking me up.
This is Isaac with one of my Uncles two new puppies. The puppy was just right for Isaac. He was so cute running around with them. He asked me if we could keep one, and of course my Uncle offered, but we can't have one in our apartment. I can't wait to get a house! 
Mom you really really need to take this puppy home. I think she needs to be a permanent Tarquini. Isaac agrees. We named her Bella Tarquini...so I think you need to set up a long weekend and go get her!

BOYS AND THEIR TOYS! My uncle has a John Deer power wheel. It has more than one speed so you get to shift. Isaac drove that thing around for hours! He was so in his element. Not to mention that he had a ton of room to drive it around at the farm!


Isaac went out for a little ride on my Uncles 4 wheeler. He was so excited. He even got to do a little steering. I might need to save up and get him a child size one for the trails in LA. He would love that.

Holy Tractor. Isaac is really impressed with the number of tractor in America. Everytime we drive by one he points it out. It has been non-stop driving across the middle of the country! He screams, "look at the tractor, there's one, oh there's one, there's one, there's one, there's plenty of tractors!"

Isaac took this photo of me. I see a little photographer budding. My kid is so talented. Do I sound like a mama yet???
He took this one two. Mom see how tiny the puppy is, that or I'm huge!
So we drove about 10 hours today. Mostly because we got "detoured" off the 70 in Indiana. It was a nightmare. When we finally got back to the 70 Isaac yelled at the top of his lungs "Thank you Jesus!"
Oh and Isaac lost a tooth today! It's not the first tooth he has lost, but it's the first he lost with me! I was so excited blood and all...Now I need to go find a dollar to put under his pillow!
11 comments:
I've been following your journey for quite some time. Isaac is amazing, and seems to enjoy each new experience he encounters. Enjoy showing him across this big country of his.
I know what you mean about 70!!!! It's awful!!! We go that road on our way to Indiana...
LOVE the tractors too!!! Derek was into buses...now it's firetrucks!!
Have a great rest of your trip and I can't wait to see pics of little man at home :)
Very cool! Kojo Lorenzen loves tractors too! You coming through Colorado?
I wish I had known you would be going through Indiana....I would have loved to meet you and Isaac. 70 is horrible, glad you are out of that traffic nightmare. Safe travels.
Enjoy every second! I love hearing about it, and loved the tractor fascination :) Safe travels!
Love,
Darbi
"Get him a 4 wheeler for the trails in LA"... Don't toy with me, girl! Have you changed your mind about the East Coast move? Getting a 4 wheeler for LA sounds like a decision by someone who plans to be there for a while...!? Glad you're enjoying the road trip!
Love,
Jamie Z. :0)
I am so glad you made it back safely. I have been watching your blog on and off! Isaac is adorable..have a safe trip across the country!!
That 4-wheeler would come in handy down in San Dawg too! The beaches, the desert, the trails!
Praying for safe and speedy travels... you'll be home before you know it!
Love ya,
KT
Hey J Rose,
I was thinking of naming my next daughter Skeisie (Sky-see) Bella Tarquini. The first word is latvian for beautiful and the second is the same in italiano. But you just ruined the dream. My little girl will think she is a dog now.
Doesn't you mom have enough of her children's pets to take care of already?
Just what you allergic parents need to put them in the grave early.
I thought you were heading south first?
Your other favorite uncle Frank.
Sounds like your having so much fun. Did you see my blog post on the tooth fairy? You might relate with her now. Hee hee. Angel
That puppy is adorable!!! How fun to get to see family along the way home.
Post a Comment