
When Nehemiah needed to build the wall around Jerusalem, he didn't have the money, time, or people to do it. So he had each family build the wall around their house. Each family came together and built their part. When they were finished they had re-built the wall around Jerusalem.
Isaac and I have been in America for two weeks today and the one thing I have realized I really need to do is build our wall! I need to build a wall around my family. In less than an hour I am going to get in my car with Isaac and we are going to start the drive across the U.S.
While I'm driving I'm going to be building our wall. I have 2,400 miles to pray for our family wall. A wall of prayer will offer a protection that no enemy can destroy, no demon can penetrate, and no fear with make tumble down.
So I ask that you help me build our wall. Pray that as Isaac and I drive that we bond like never before. Allow the fear in my life to lift. There are holes in my wall, and they need to be rebuilt!


Isaac and Tyler Horrocks. He loves Tyler so much!
Isaac really loves Greg...he talked about him all night!
We went to the Camdem Aquarium. Isaac loved it. I wish we could go again before we leave!
Isaac's favorite animal was the turtle!
Isaac with his Great Grandpop and Great Grandmom!
He climbs everything. Maybe he will be a professional rockclimber.
Riding the turtle all the way to the Pacific Ocean! West Coast here we COME!







11 comments:
I want to know what possessed you to post a message at 5:44 am? Do you have a cell phone I can call while you are on the road? We would love to say hi!
Have a safe trip!! Can't wait to see more pics of mr man home!!!
We are praying for a safe trip for you!
Jocelyn,
I followed a link from Rachel Whitmire's blog to yours. I have been reading about your adventures and have certainly been inspired.
My dh & I were raised in the SFV. We are now living in Apple Valley.
Congratulations on your precious new child! We have 5 children, our latest we brought home from Guatemala in June. (I am trying to start a blog, but so far only have one pic and a video on it. I just have no time.)
Blessing to you and your son,
Carla Azhderian
Jocelyn,
Praying you and Isaac have a safe and bonding trip home. I LOVE reading your posts and the one today brought tears to my eyes. He is one gorgeous little boy.
Jocelyn, all the best for your travels. I live in Half Moon Bay - when you're settled we could meet in Monterey and go to the aquarium there - my 5 (soon to be 6 I hope) boys and me and you two. It is a great aquarium and they'd all love it. I found a good 'wall' to be a mission statement for my family - what is our purpose. you can check it out on www.symefamily.org The website is still a work in progress but the mission statement is complete. praying for a safe journey across America and in life.
Have a wonderful and safe trip.. Could you email me privatly when you get a minute...adoptingmom29@yahoo.com
I need to ask a question...
Issac is a sweet boy!
I always love your blog - you always have great pictures!! I will be praying for you that you can build a wall around your family :) Good luck on the road trip!
Rebecca
Praying for you... love this blog!
I know what possessed Jocelyn to post a message at 5:44 am in the morning. Pure stubborn love and persistance. Also she does like to say what she means regardless weather it is an appropriate time or not. Oh, it is that Uncle Frank again! Back from CA to thank all of her friends there for taking care of her place.
Isaac's room is almost ready for him and the cat just cannot wait to share Mommy's attention.
One should go to LA because they were transferred by the boss or to visit a relative.
But for a restful vacation...well fuggetabout it... Oh this is about Jocelyn and Isaac and not me...Okay,Oh... Jocelyn, It is wonderful to see your first moments of motherhood..Oh...we love you and support you.
Oh yech. This kid will teach you real humility. The worst part is that you will find out you are just stewarding parent. His real Father will love him more than you can ever imagine and has His plans for Him.
A wall will be set up but be aware that the a servant is not greater than the their master and there will be suffering.
But the suffering is not without reason or purpose.
Love
Your very proud and affectionate Uncle Frank who is now going to count the days till Christmas when we can see you guys again.
What a sweet post and pictures! Did you guys decide to come down to Orlando? We'd love to see you if you come to town!
we'll be praying for you guys as you travel.
Brandi
Post a Comment