We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Translation Please!!

So I thought that I would give you all the best translation I can for what Isaac is saying in the video below...

When Mawolo is picking up the balloon from the table...Isaac says something about "Is mine in the room?" (he's asking about the balloon)...

Then right before the balloon pops Isaac says "Mine is on the bed!"

POP

Isaac..."Did you see the balloon pop?"

me..."did it bust"

Isaac..."Yeah"

And so you all know...most of the time I didn't have a clue as to what Isaac was saying, it usually took him repeating himself 2 or 3 times and using hand motions for me to get it.

Rae...get ready cause this is what Spencer will sound like...Charity...I understood Aries better than I could Isaac...Lori...Kenneth sounds a lot like Isaac...

So be ready...it's actually a lot of fun, until Isaac would start saying clear as day, "I SAID" and would say it again, as I started to laugh..

Sydnee the teacher at the big kids orphanage said that she didn't think Isaac or I understood each other at all, and that we were just pretending to know what the other was say...which was true a lot of the time.

2 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Jocelyn, I love the video. Thanks for clarifying the dialogue. I can't wait to hear Kenneth's voice. It's so funny, but I don't care right now if I can understand him, I just want to hear him. I know that will change. I bet in the beginning there will be a lot of smiling and nodding on my part:) Thanks for sharing Isaac with us!