I got an email from Donna today. Isaac is feeling much better, and the malaria is clearing up. His adoption will be finished by the end of June…Jamie you and I might get to travel together after all, we are in the exact same place.
She did say that Isaac has been depressed since I left, so they are giving him extra attention to make sure he is okay. So I’m glad to know that Isaac hasn’t given up on me yet. Hopefully I’ll be traveling in August or beginning or September.
Above you will find a video for your viewing pleasure…it is of Isaac drumming his drum while it was packed in my duffle bag, while Mawolo his best friend pops a balloon…question is can you tell what they are say???
We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Adoption Update from Donna!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay for good news!!
Love the video-how much did you say the drum was? I didn't realize when you said "big" that it was that BIG!
Oh and what a cute son you have, but I could not understand a darn thing. Gives me great perspective on what to expect when the girls get home.
~ Charity
Oh jocelyn, I'm so excited for you! I am ready for you to pick him up and have more fun Isaac stories for us. I continue to pray for him as he misses his mommy. You're going to be such a great mommy to him. I can't wait for him to grow up and get to read your blog as you waited, loved and ached for your little guy. He will truly know that He was loved and God brought him to you!
~Brandi
Yahoo!!!!! It'll be here before you know it!!!! Love, Denise
Ok- I have to post again...just watched the video three times ! I am laughing out loud! HOW CUTE!!! LOVE THE SHADES!! Is he saying...something "home?" Drum home??" I don't know! How cute!! Love, Denise
Whooo hoooo!!! I'm thrilled to hear that Isaac's adoption should be finalized yet this month, and that he's feeling better! GREAT NEWS! I might have to start praying toward traveling with you... :0)
-Jamie
That is good. I hope that things move quickly for you!
Hi Jocelyn!
I am Jaz (Jamie's) sis in law and I have been visiting your blog for about two weeks now. Jamie has told me about you and I was so excited to see that you two (plus her husband) might get to travel together. I will be praying with you both, that you might get to travel together. I know it would be such a blessing to Jamie!
Your boy is beautiful, what a smile!
~ Ashley
First of all, your title made me so insanely jealous that I almost didn't read the rest! I was thinking that you'd ALREADY heard that you were finalized. I was about to have a cow that I hadn't heard yet! Phshew! We better find out that Siah is finalized by month's end or I'm going to have a break down! I guess Spencer's delays haven't really taught me as much patience as was thinking they had! :P
Secondly, DUDE!!! That's some fantastic drumming!!! I'll NEVER EVER EVER be able to drum like that even if it was the sole thing I did for the rest of my days!
Thirdly, uh... can YOU understand them? It's just cuz they're on video, right?! Yikes!
Post a Comment