HOW SWEET!! I love it. Was Isaac his given name or is it his new name? I figured he could have just been practicing his new last name, but I wasn't sure. . .
My family and I are waiting for a son (we are requesting 3 - 5 years of age) from AoH (we have 2 bio children a daughter 7 and son 4.5). We are just about done with our dossier (homestudy is done too) and are waiting for the 600A fingerprinting appointment...so we have a ways to go still.
I have read a lot of your posts and replies on the liberian yahoo listserv and finally visited your site. I just sat here and when through it from the beginning to recent end.
Thank you so much for sharing your story and I wish you and Isaac and the best!!
Isaac Green is my son's given name. I changed it to Isaac Alan Scott Tarquini...
Alan Scott, is my best friends first and middle name. Al has been like a father to me, and he has no children so to honor him, I'm naming Isaac after him.
4 comments:
HOW SWEET!! I love it. Was Isaac his given name or is it his new name? I figured he could have just been practicing his new last name, but I wasn't sure. . .
It won't be long, Jocelyn!
Brandi
Jocelyn,
My family and I are waiting for a son (we are requesting 3 - 5 years of age) from AoH (we have 2 bio children a daughter 7 and son 4.5). We are just about done with our dossier (homestudy is done too) and are waiting for the 600A fingerprinting appointment...so we have a ways to go still.
I have read a lot of your posts and replies on the liberian yahoo listserv and finally visited your site. I just sat here and when through it from the beginning to recent end.
Thank you so much for sharing your story and I wish you and Isaac and the best!!
Christine
Littleton, CO
cardiacpack@msn.com
Isaac Green is my son's given name. I changed it to Isaac Alan Scott Tarquini...
Alan Scott, is my best friends first and middle name. Al has been like a father to me, and he has no children so to honor him, I'm naming Isaac after him.
Tarquini is my last name.
Jocelyn,
I LOVE these videos! Any word on Isaac's health situation?
-Jamie :0)
Post a Comment