We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Isaac's Birthday Party Pictures

So Isaac isn't home yet, but my friends came over after church and we celebrated Isaac's 7th Birthday....here's a few photos from the day...I have some of the best friends in the world...

Happy Birthday Isaac...we love you and can't wait for you come home.

Me and Catie


Me and Melissa


Me and George (Isaac's other Zambian Uncle)


Keith (Isaac's Zambian Uncle) and me


Me cutting Isaac's Birthday cake

The Ladies


Isaac's Birthday Cake


Me with Isaac's Birthday cake


The Family...

2 comments:

Instantly Mama said...

Happy birthday Isaac! You don't know me and I can't even remember how I found your blog, but I just wanted to say how much fun it is to watch your journey and see your enthusiasm and love for your son. We just brought our first son home from Guatemala in January and we're waiting for our 7 year old daughter to come home from Liberia (all we need is the passport!). The wait is hard, but it is oh so worth it! Please email me sometime if you would like to chat. My email address is manytimesblessed@gmail.com and our family website is www.freewebs.com/whitmirefamily God bless and I hope Isaac is home soon! ~Rachel

Rae said...

How fun Jocelyn! I'm already planning birthday parties for my 3 (one at home, the Liberians probably not) in July! Well, planning may be too strong a word!