As many of you can tell, I love to post. It helps the days go by faster, and my family and friends are spread out all over the world, so it's the only way to keep people updated.
Today I drove downtown and filed the I-600A. This form is the "Application for advance processing of Orphan Petition". I don't really have a clue what it does, I've been told by filing it, it saves time when you file the I-600 once the adoption is final, all I know is that it cost me $685. Money I would have paid eventually. So why not now...
I don't have my homestudy finished yet, but this allowed me to get my fingerprinting (yes another one) appointment. My roommate and I are going to do this Wednesday morning. Then once the homestudy is finished I will drive that downtown, and within 4 weeks I will have 171-H approval.
I love all these form names. I would love to be the guy who sits around and makes up numbers for these government forms. Because none of them make sense. Anywho, enough ranting from me.
I have filed the I-600A...one small step in the process, one giant step in getting Isaac home.
1 comment:
Does it not just feel so good to get that done!! Congrads!
Post a Comment