We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Holy Progress!!!




The surprise @ the End was so NOT staged...

23 comments:

waitingarms said...

Hallelujah!!!

It is always amazing when a Sovereign God answers the prayers of His children in such a public way. I am so excited for both you and Isaac. Snowboarding this winter?

May the Lord continue to hide you and Isaac in His warm embrace.

S.L.P said...

Awesome! I've never commented but I found you through from my friend on Pearls from Africa. Praise God for that beautiful smile on your boys face! We're loving following your progress. God Bless you both!

Anonymous said...

WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GOOOOO ISAAC!!!

Rebecca said...

Praise the Lord!
Happy Happy rejoicing tears here!!
With JOY!

Lisa Emrich said...

That's So Awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great video - the jive-y little thing he was doing with his shoulders, the little popping noise he was making with his mouth, the pants FALLING DOWN. OMG the smile he gave at the end when that happened :-) And oh yeah: Isaac walks!!! Awesome, fabulous, magnificent. Yes, a rock star for sure. (But what the heck happened to the blue hair? I was lovin' that 'do...)
Mary

Krystal said...

WOW - That is major progress in a very short time!!!! Isaac, you are amazing :)

Single PAP said...

nice to see him smile

Dawn said...

That is nothing short of amazing!!! I think the last video you posted, he had the person on the chair rolling along with him, NOW look at that boy go!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
dawn

Brandi said...

Way to go! Our God is good!!!

Love you,
Bran

Pam said...

AWESOME!! Go Isaac!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! So wonderful to see that video. God is good!
April

Faith said...

I am balling! To see the smile on his face and watch the progress is just amazing! Yes, he is a rock star!

Angel said...

OH YAY!!! I love that- He IS a rock star! You GO Isaac. I am cheering for you in Texas. KEEP GOING!!! You are going to be snow boarding before you know it. Hugs! Angel

Andrew said...

Go, buddy, go!! There's no way you could stage a smile like that -- praise God!

Frank said...

I See the vegetables starting to quake in the store after watching this video. I know this is about Isaac but I had a really rough morning. I was half asleep and I was frying up the bacon and in my semi-concious state, I opened sliced up a cantaloupe. Fortunately, my wife was there to point out my error and threw on some scrapple to join the bacon. Scrapple is PA Dutch treat made of left over pig meat, mixed together and best if deep fried. Very important to eat if you are avoiding the veggies and fresh fruits. Tell Isaac to get going on his PT because Uncle Frank is craving a salad.
Save grass, eat a cow.
UNCLE FRANK

Anonymous said...

YEA! He's doing great! Love, Denise

Uncle Frank needs to write his own book, he's hilarious!

Nikki said...

That is wonderful!!! We are dancing for you Isaac at http://endsforyou.blogspot.com/2008/08/dancing-for-isaac_27.html :)

Nikki

Matt and Lindsey said...

Yeah Isaac! That's incredible progress! Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Lynn said...

Way to Go! Praising God for all your incredible progress!

Jana said...

This is amazing. Please tell Isaac that someone in Texas thinks he is very brave and is praying for him!!!!

Amy said...

I don't think I have ever commented on your blog, but I do read it.... Isaac is adorable and so brave... Way to GO!