We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I saw this poster and thought of Isaac... It's sold out but as soon as they get it in, I'm buying it for his room!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jocelyn,
You are really an amazing mother. You are an inspiration and I pray that if I am ever faced with a difficult situation as a parent, I would be half the mother you are. We heart Jocelyn and Isaac in our home and you are always in our prayers. We are in Northern Cal, but should you ever need some respite, we would joyfully come down and spend some time with Isaac at Children's.
2 comments:
Jocelyn,
You are really an amazing mother. You are an inspiration and I pray that if I am ever faced with a difficult situation as a parent, I would be half the mother you are. We heart Jocelyn and Isaac in our home and you are always in our prayers. We are in Northern Cal, but should you ever need some respite, we would joyfully come down and spend some time with Isaac at Children's.
I love it! :)
Post a Comment