We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Latest Photos!

Being like Isaac!

Peace!

Flowers from my grandmom!

These lillies were 8 inches across!

Playing the trumpet in the shower... look at how well he sits on his own!

Isaac wearing his TMNT goggles!

Eating some chicken noodle soup!

Sleeping in his brace!

Love his little white feet!

Posing with a gift!

View from our room "the penthouse"

"The Penthouse" hopefully our last room move!

There's that smile!

Seriously love this smile... only happens sometimes so we take photos so we don't miss it.

This is what I look like when I wake up in the hospital after about 3 hours of sleep!

Sitting up on his own in bed!

10 comments:

From Five to Eight said...

You guys are lookin' so good! Love to see those smiles. Keep hanging on.
Teresa

Stephanie M said...

joc - LOVE the pictures of Isaac smiling! Still praying!

Anonymous said...

love the trumpet in the shower! That made me laugh out loud!! Love ,Denise

Faith said...

Oh he looks so,so good Jocelyn. I know you are struggling right now and if there is ANYTHING I can do please let me know! OUr family continues to pray for you both and for Isaac's speady COMPLETE recovery!
Blessings...

Krystal said...

That is such a gorgeous smile :)

Isaac - you are doing great! You are an incredible boy of super stength!!!!

Lisa Emrich said...

Awesome!!

Julie Redman said...

love to see isaac up and smiling! teddy is checking all the time to see how he is doing. the trumpet in the shower is so cute. i also like the last pic sitting up in bed. still praying for ya!
julie

Angela said...

Hi,

I've been gone for a little while on vacation and then bringing our kids home at last! I couldn't wait to log on and check on you guys. Looks like your hanging in there wonderfully. I pray with you that we will see God's glory in little Isaac and you will be posting HIM dancing before anyone could ever imagine it possible!!!

With much love and prayers,
Angela

Anonymous said...

You are both an inspiration - what great smiles for all you both have been through!

Sharon

missy said...

so good to see him smiling and you still look beautiful even after only 3 hours sleep in the hospital.