We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

September 18th

So we were told that the targeted out date for Isaac from the hospital is September 18th. He's making good progress and they are hoping that he will be out by that date.

Until then here's a video of him crawling, "walking", and singing on Helium... I must warn you he wasn't happy when he was walking...

11 comments:

Julie Redman said...

what a sweet video.....he is going to be walking in no time! i left a video on my blog for isaac...if you get bored you might want to show it to him.
julie

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn,
They will probably put you in jail for letting him huff an entire teddy bear balloon.
Gmom

Anonymous said...

We love you and keep praying for you!

Krystal said...

WOW! Isaac - do you have any idea how awesome you are!!! You are so tough and so strong! Great job, sweet boy :)

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Jocelyn! SOOO cute! What a trooper he is. I love India too!!

Anonymous said...

Isaac, you are one cool dude. Keep on rocking!

Anonymous said...

I would be more careful about the balloon. It is said that helium is not good for the lungs and with his condition I would not take a chance if her was my child.
Renee

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the comment Renee, but Isaac's lungs are perfectly fine now, and I sucked Helium all through childhood and I can still run three miles without any issues... plus in the hospital there is nothing else to do!

:)

Angela said...

You GO Isaac!!! What a strong boy. I wanted to cry when he was walking. What a beautiful miracle God is working in him.

A great big hug to you both!!!

Joyfully,
Angela

International Mommy said...

If they put you in the slammer, me and Gmom will come and bail you out.

Promise.

Saw a really nice motorcycle today.

Nice video!!

~Charity