We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Monday, March 5, 2007

Nothing New

For all you faithful readers...I just wanted to post that nothing new has happened...I did my 2006 taxes on Saturday, and my return will cover my homestudy and a few other expenses...which is good, because it means that I should be able to afford going to Africa in May to meet and spend time with Issac.

I'm mailing my homestudy packet back to Angel Haven Outreach tomorrow morning (Tuesday), and then, all they will be waiting for will be my medical and my roommate Dan's medical and fingerprints.

I was able to avoid getting a local police clearance, since Dan and I have each had a livescan done...for all you who don't live in California, a livescan is when they do a background check on you through the DOJ using your fingerprints.

Donna is in Africa as we speak. She said that she would do her best to get me updated photos of Isaac as well as an updated medical report, so that I know what is going on with his spine.

So as soon as I get all that I'll post it.

So overall nothing new to report. I will be traveling home to Philly this Wednesday for a funeral. I hate the fact that the reason I'm getting home is to put someone so dear to me to rest, but I guess that is just life.


No comments: