We bring a whole new meaning to "Blended Family"... The story of how we found our way home together.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Patience is a Virtue???

There is a verse in a song we sing at my church...

...Savior, he can move the mountains...My God is mighty to save, he is mighty to save. Forever author of my life, he brings me to you...

My pastor preached a message on trials and perseverance.

He spoke on Romans 5:3-4. He said that we should, "hope that God will deliver on our dreams...but we must have perseverance through trials." We need a break-through in character to keep our dreams alive.

Then he spoke on 2 Chronicles 12:1...he spoke of how we need to walk in humility, otherwise we will fall.

The third point was on Hebrews 10:36...We need to be PATIENT, and God will fulfill our dreams.

Patience, is NOT a virtue that I possess. I am a go to girl. When I see something I want, I go after it, with all my heart and soul. God gave me the desire for Isaac. He gave me the very desire of my heart. A child. Now all I want is him. Just him. And now would be good.

I have only been waiting 6 weeks since I started the process, I haven't even done my homestudy visit, and I have my official referral for Isaac, so in many ways, I'm ahead of the curve. Yet I know that there are still months ahead.

All I want for Christmas, is my baby....

No comments: